On Wednesday, we got up early in the morning as usual and ate breakfast. After breakfast we headed off to Newport. On the road we talked about different, silly things, and we also played a game called Mafia, Interesting game. I got tired so I just listened to my Ipod and fell asleep. When I woke up we were in the parking lot of the Newport Aquarium. I loved it there! There was so many Critters and exciting things to see. Later that day, we headed off to lunch and ate at McDonald's and had a good time with everyone. After Lunch, we made our way towards "The Devil's Punch Bowl", the beach. It was cold, windy, and cloudy for the most part although I forgot about the weather and just enjoyed my time there. We played volleyball, and created a pyramid with the whole group, that is something that I'd never done in my life. Anyways, I can't say it any better myself, It was a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment