Monday, August 23, 2010

Yovane, The best day

My second day here in the OSU has been the very best one yet so far because we did the challenge course. When I first saw some of the courses that we were going to do I felt very petrified and ask if I could just support everyone else who are actually going to do the course. Most of the time I was always on the ground supporting other people who were doing the course but once an awhile I've been trying to push myself to do the course but I was still too scared. When the staff announced that we were going to leave I eventually forced myself to do one of the course challenge. Once I was all set I started to climb up the pole but soon afterwards I got too scared and came back down. Even though I didn't complete the challenge I still felt very proud that I even tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment