Monday, August 23, 2010

Angela; Many Challenges




When I first got to the challenge course, I felt so excited to try something so new that I've never done before in my life. I was amazed to see all the different challenges we were going to do for the day, Not only on the course but also working in a team to create team work. Doing the activities and games with the group taught me to trust, communicate, and most importantly work as a team. During the challenge course, i felt stoked to do the things that i was about to do. As I volunteer my self to go on a challenge i felt terrified, and started to worry about the things that could go wrong. The people around me gave me the motivation to jump off the poll and get it over with. After the challenge, I felt accomplished, proud, and confident that I had completed something that I thought was impossible for me to do. I learned that I sometimes we all have to try new things, and step out of our comfort zones without any exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment